Mitchell High School offers a unique residential living program for students in grades 9-12. The comfortable, cozy, boarding residence is located adjacent to the school. It accommodates up to twenty students and features:
- Full supervision by resident houseparent
- Separate wings for boys and girls
- Five dorm rooms with bunk beds
- Full kitchen with home-cooked meals
- Computer room with network and high-speed internet access
- Central living area with Dish television
- Privacy telephone room
- Washer and dryer
- International exchange students are offered monthly off-campus weekend home stays with local families
- Activities and trips for resident students
Students are asked to commit to common-sense dorm rules that govern the group living environment by signing a boarding contract.
Download a copy of the residence dorm rules here.
If you are interested in attending Mitchell High School as a boarding resident during the 2011-2012 school year
please download the application packet here.